Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I'm Up To....

Hey you guys!
Just thought I'd tell you guys what I'm planning for the next couple days of posts. (Though to finish two of these, I should probably log out of Blogger and Pinterest:P)


I'm working on a fan fiction for Combeferre! It's going pretty well, I've got about 7 pages of it so far and not even close to being done! I'm not planning on it being as sad as my Jehan one but you know, that one wasn't supposed to be that sad either. We'll just have to see what happens!

When I take breaks from the Combeferre story, I'll be writing more of this one...I've been so blessed to have so many people reading this, I am so honored!

My {very worn} copy of Les Mis with flags in it so I can find the {very few} references of Combeferre with ease......

 
And here is my writing playlist...Four of my favorite musicals (I've got like 1,000 favorite musicals, Les Miserables is #1 though just slightly above Phantom)!
 
I've also got an interview that will be up a few days after the movie comes out on DVD....That's all I can say for right now;)
Over and Out!
Sydney
 

No comments:

Post a Comment