Thursday, April 25, 2013

Long Time, No Post....

Hey Guys!
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A REALLY LONG TIME! I've been busy! Play Practice is really time-consuming and school work is too! But one of the reasons is: I don't know what to post about! (I've given up on Combeferre's story. I don't know where to go with it! If you've got any ideas, I'd be happy to  hear them!)

So, I've decided, at least once a week, I'll have a post about a specific barricade boy. Focus on them and say why I love them! (Because I do love all of them!)

Also, what are your guys' thoughts on me writing an Enjonine fan fiction? Not trying to copy Eva or Sierra in any way, I've just been really thinking hard about writing one! So what? Yay or Nay?


To bring you up to date on what's going on in my life (I'm thinking about doing one of these once a month!):

1.  I've got 4 or 5 weeks left of my first year in "real" school. It's been an amazing experience. I've met some great people. I'm so blessed to have the privilege to go to such an amazing Christian School! Only downside is that my absolute favorite teacher will be moving over-seas next year. I'm going to miss her a lot! But I'm so blessed to have gotten to have her as a teacher.

2. It's April and there is still at least a foot of snow on the ground. I think it was 25-ish degrees today. Woo-hoo? -__- (I love North Dakota in the Winter Time! ....Said No One Ever)

3. I'm currently reading 'Catcher in the Rye'. I can honestly say it's stressing me out.

4. I've convinced my dad to read Les Miserables...... But on the condition that I will read 'Tale of Two Cities'. (Joke is on him! ToTC is only 418 pages! HA! That looks like a tiny book compared to The Brick.)

5. I get to go see Catch Me if You Can in Kansas City this summer with my Aunt! Woo-Hoo!

6. Lately, I've been listening to The Beatles! Probably one of my most favorite bands ever!

7. I'm kinda in love with the musical 'Ragtime' lately! It's so beautifully done!

8. Also, I've been listening to 'Love Never Dies'.... I think it's beautiful;)

9. My best friend is going to come up from Iowa this summer and I'm going to introduce her to Les Miserables and she's going to show me the 'Love Never Dies' movie. I have mixed feelings about it. I love the music but I'm so Team Raoul!!!!!

10. My asthma has been acting up on me....again. >.<

Over and Out!
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Team Raoul??? HIGH FIVE GIRL!! :D {I kinda love Raoul.....a lot.} ;) Ooh! I LOVE A Tale of Two Cities....Warning though -- Charles Darney {the dude Lucy} Is sooooooo annoying.... -_- Although-- when you compare him to lovestruck Marius from the Brick...he's not bad.... Funny how Les Mis can put so many books in a different perspective, right? :D

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem with Les Mis is it ruins books for me! It was so good and nothing seems to compare. Dang it, Hugo. Why did you do this to me!;)
      Oh yes! Team Raoul FOREVER!!! Always have, always will! (Though, my favorite is Patrick Wilson.... Even with the hair o_O

      Delete