Monday, April 1, 2013

Liebster Award....

Hey Guys!
So I was awarded the Liebster Award todays!

There is a list of things one is supposed to do when awarded.

*Post the award on your blog. [Done!]

*Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog

*Post eleven random facts about yourself

*Answer eleven questions that have been set by the person who nominated you

*Nominate eleven bloggers with fewer then two hundred followers to accept this award

*As your nominees eleven questions.


Thank you Evy at Wonderful Things for awarding me this award!
 

Eleven Random Facts
1. I've lived in 5 states and 12 houses in my lifetime.
2. I'm a Soprano in my school's choir (But I can sing Mezzo-Soprano and Alto)
3. I was homeschooled my entire life until this year
4. I am a bookworm
5. I love Nancy Drew. I enjoy the books but I like the Computer Games more!
6. Someday I'd like to be on Broadway (Particularly, Christine in The Phantom of the Opera, Elphaba in Wicked, or Eponine or Cosette in Les Miserables {If it ever comes back to Broadway!}) But I'd like to be a writer as well!
7. My favorite musical I've ever been to is Ragtime at a High School in my hometown.
8. I'm hoping to go see Catch Me If You Can in Kansas City this summer.
9. My favorite TV shows are Lost, Sherlock, and Downton Abbey
10. I look up to Samantha Barks, Sierra Boggess, and Lea Solonga.
11. My favorite color is Yellow
 
Eleven Questions
1. What are some of your favorite period drama movies?
Hmm, I guess the 1995 Sense and Sensibility, and the 2005 Pride and Prejudice *Ducks Tomatoes*

2. Do you have a craft you enjoy (knitting, sewing, cross stitch?)
I have no patience. I greatly admire those who can Knit, Sew, or Cross Stitch, but I just can't do it myself.

3. If you went camping would you take a camper or a tent?
Since I can't stand camping, I'd have to say a Camper!

4. Have you ever written a book?
A few but none are very good. I love writing fan fiction, as you all know, and if you follow this board on my Pinterest, then you know I'm in the middle of writing a romance-ish book!

5. Have you ever read a book more then once?
Oh, yes! I think I've read Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself at least 12 times. I'm in the middle of reading Les Miserables again. I've reread all the Harry Potter book at least once. I love to reread books!
6. Which historical figure would you like most to meet?
Hmm, it is a tie between Victor Hugo and Nikola Tesla. Both really cool people!

7. Which historical figure do you imagine you are most like?
Hmm, this is a hard question. I guess a bit like Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte.
8. Do you have a favorite band/ singer?
Of Course! Les Amis de l'ABC;)
And Aaron Tveit, of course!

9. Which holiday is your favorite?
Probably Christmas, because I get to see my grandparents most years. Plus, it's when our Savior was born, so how can you not appreciate that holiday?

10. If you were accidentally locked in a building for the night, what building would you like it to be?
A centuries old mansion in England with lots of secret passages and secrets that need to be revealed [As I told you, I like Nancy Drew]

11. Do you have any nick names?
Syd, Syd Summer Girl, Ceecee, Syd Jones, ect
 
Okay so now I'm going to tag the people who I'm awarding the Liebster Award to. Unfortunately, I only know about 3 people who haven't done this and I'm still in the process of meeting more bloggers!
 
 
 
 
Sorry that I don't have more:( If you'd like me to tag you, just leave me a comment
 
So here are the eleven questions for the people I tagged to answer
1. What's your favorite book?
 
2. Have you ever seen a musical live and if so, what musical
 
3. If you could play any fictional character in a film adaption of your favorite story (It doesn't matter if it's already a movie), who would you play?
 
4. Have you ever written a book (Yes I know I answered this question but I really like it!)? And if so, are you working on anything right now?
 
5. What's your favorite season? (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
 
6. What is your favorite movie?
 
7. If you could go to any country in any time frame, when and where would you go?
 
8. Do you like Coffee (Yes or No)?
 
9. Favorite Period Drama (Film or TV)?
 
10. Favorite song from Les Miserables?
 
11. Favorite Les Miserables Character?
 
This was a very fun opportunity!
 
Oh, don't forget, if you'd like to share your expirence of how you found Les Miserables, email me at sydsummergirl24601@gmail.com. Please include a small introduction to yourself {Optional}, how you found Les Miserables, and your favorite Les Miserables related picture!
 
Over and Out!
Sydney
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment