Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hey People...

Okay, so I just wanted to let you guys know that I will also be blogging on another blog [Starting Tomorrow! YAY!] Here's the link: http://lesmiserablesblog.blogspot.com/    Make sure to check this blog out for even more Les Miserables fangirling!
Oh, and just to excite you all, 3 DAYS UNTIL LES MISERABLES COMES OUT ON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [I don't even think I have enough exclamation points] Are you guys as excited as I am? I can't wait to post a picture of the Les Miserables t-shirt I ordered! Hopefully, it will be here by tomorrow and I can share it with you guys! Oh, and I'll be posting an interview around Saturday about something BIG that's happening in the fandom! I can't say anything except that it is AWESOME! You guys will love it! Stay tuned for more details!
Over and Out!
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment