Sunday, March 3, 2013

Do you ship characters?

I'm wondering how many of my reader ship Les Mis characters.... (Shipping, in case you don't know, is putting two characters together who weren't necessarily together in the book/movie/television show they both appear in). I honestly don't ship any Les Mis characters. Honestly, I can't stand it. Especially Enjolras and Eponine or Enjolras and Grantire. Don't get me wrong, I do believe Grantire was a little bit in love with Enjolras, but I think it's being blown completely out of proportion. And Eponine and Enjolras...Don't get me started. Eponine was in love with Marius, enough to DIE for him. Enjolras loved France enough to DIE for it (Plus he didn't have time to be in love). So please, don't ship characters. Les Mis is a perfect story. It has been since 1862. Don't mess with it. Really, you shouldn't mess with fiction written before 1990.
That's all for today. I leave with this sad, sad revelation:

Faith in Humanity: Lost

Over and Out!
Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment